The Dawson Springs Police Department released the following reports this week:
• Carroll J. Reeves was charged Friday with nonpayment of fines on a Hopkins County warrant.
The Madisonville Police Department released the following reports recently:
• Eythan D. McCune, 20, Dawson Springs, was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking (under $500).
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports recently:
• Kelvin K. Bell, of Madisonville was charged Saturday with third-degree criminal trespassing.
• William O. Hoggard, 30, Dawson Springs, was charged July 15 on a Daviess County bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Kimberly C. Morgan Hinton of Dawson Springs was charged Wednesday, July 11, on a Hopkins County complaint warrant for reckless abuse/neglect of adult by a person.
• Kevin Morris, Dawson Springs, was served on Sunday with a Hopkins County bench warrant for two counts of failure to appear.
• James Cumbee, Dawson Springs, was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine).