The Dawson Springs Police Department released the following reports Tuesday:
• James N. Gilford, 52, Dawson Springs, was charged Wednesday with failure to appear and contempt of court on warrants.
• Cassidy L. Buhring, 19, Nortonville, was charged Jan. 18 with failure to appear.
• Alix M. Skipworth, 24, Dawson Springs, was charged Jan. 18 after he was allegedly found on the grounds of Rosedale Court Apartments. Apartment management had issued a trespass warning on him, the news release states. He was charged with third-degree criminal trespassing and then three counts of failure to appear on Hopkins County warrants.
• Ahvier D. Lamb, 20, Evansville, Ind., was charged Jan. 18 on the strength of a warrant from Vanderburgh County, Ind.
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports Monday:
• Daniel M. Adcock, 39, of Dawson Springs was charged Friday with a probation violation in Caldwell County.
• Billy J. Irvin, 36, of Dawson Springs was charged Sunday with first degree possession of a controlled substance, buying/possessing drug paraphernalia and public intoxication.
• Justin R. Miller, 40, of Dawson Springs was charged Friday with operating a vehicle under the influence.